maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2018

Boston

30th June - 1st July Boston

Boston is a city of contrasts. Lively city with live music. We were amazed by the fireworks in the evening. I have never seen anything like that! Boston hit the heart and soul.
I enjoyed the architecture of the city. Old and new style combined together interestingly. Different periods of time were limiting each other. After every corner, there was something new to explore. Pictures will tell more about this beautiful city! I highly recommend Boston!
































Prudential Center - sightseeing tower. Great views!


Interesting structures.

Beach near the airport. Unfortunately, I didn't have my swimming suit with me. 

In the Evening it was time to celebrate the name day for Kosmas. We had a cake and great party together. This is SUSI - it brings us together :)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.